To help improve this site we may place small data files, known as cookies, onto your computer. Some of these cookies are essential for functionality, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Our cookies aren't used to identify you personally. They're just used to make the site work well by:
- tracking how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- helping us to make sure the website works properly
- incorporating our Twitter feed, news and videos into our website
- the site search feature used on our website
We recommend that you accept all cookies.
What Cookies do we Use?
We categorise our cookies as either analytical or functional cookies.
|_ga||2 years||analytical||Registers a unique ID that's used to generate statistical data on website usage for Google Analytics.|
|_gat||1 day||analytical||Used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate.|
|_gid||1 day||analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statstical data on website usage for Google Analytics.|
|lang||n/a||functional||Used by Twitter to remember your preferred language or the country that you are in, for the feed displayed at the bottom of each page.|
|__cf_bm||1 day||functional||This cookie is used by the site search feature, provided by SearchIQ, to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|user_id||10 years||functional||This cookie is used by the SearchIQ site search feature.|
|CookieControl||90 days||functional||Stores the user's cookie consent state.|
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- In Firefox you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- In Google Chrome you can adjust cookie permissions by clicking "Options", "Under the hood", "Content Settings" in the "Privacy" section. Click on the "Cookies" tab in the "Content Settings".
Please note blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Our data protection and privacy statement explains more about the information we collect and keep about you.
Last revision of this cookie notice: 14/12/2020