Monifieth Medical Practice Reception can be contacted by telephone on 01382 534301
Our email address is: TAY.firstname.lastname@example.org
(please note: we are unable to answer medical questions or requests for appointments via email)
Other useful numbers
- Ninewells / Kings Cross Hospitals: 01382 660111
- Royal Victoria Hospital / Roxburghe House: 01382 423000/423133
Helplines, NHS Services & Other Useful Numbers
- Alcoholics Anonymous (24 hours a day): 0845 769 7555
- Angus Carers: 01241 439157
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Dundee): 01382 307494
- Childline: 0800 1111
- CRUSE (Bereavement Counselling): 01382 305714
- The Corner (Young Peoples Issues): 01382 206060
- Police (Scotland): 0300 111 222 or 101
- MacMillan Nurses: 01382 423182
- NHS Tayside: 01382 660111
- NHS Tayside Complaints & Advice Team: 0800 027 5507
- NHS Tayside Primary Care Services: 01382 424179
- Rape & Sexual Abuse Centre (Helpline): 01382 201291
- Samaritans: 08457 909090
- Translation & Interpretation Service: 01382 435825
- Voluntary Action Angus: 01307 466113
- Alex S Troup, High St, Monifieth, Tel: 01382 532349
- Ashludie Pharmacy, Victoria St, Monifieth, Tel: 01382 537976
- Boots The Chemist, Brook Street, Broughty Ferry, Tel: 01382 477482
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Campfield Square, Broughty Ferry, Tel: 01382 779270
- Fergus Macfarlane, Arbroath Rd, Dundee, Tel: 01382 462151
- J & I McIntosh, Gray St, Broughty Ferry, Tel: 01382 480222
- R S McPherson, Gray St, Broughty Ferry, Tel: 01382 477423
- A J Ramsay, Ballindean Rd Douglas Dundee, Tel: 01382 508574
- Davidsons Chemist, Panmurefield Village Broughty Ferry, Tel: 01382 732300
A list of pharmacies, dentists and opticians throughout Scotland, with contact details and opening hours, is available in Scotland's Service Directory.
Opening times & Surgery times
The practice is open from Monday to Friday between:
- 8am to 1pm
- 2pm to 6pm
We are closed between 1pm and 2pm to facilitate administration work.
Monday to Friday surgeries run from 8:30am to 1pm and from 2:30pm to 5:40pm.
We participate in the public holiday closure timetable as agreed by NHS Tayside for General Practice.
Self-Help & Out of Hours
To complement the non-emergency NHS24 phone service, NHS Inform provide general health information, including advice on COVID-19, tests, treatments, illnesses, injuries, healthy living, support and health rights. You can phone NHS Inform on 0800 22 44 88 or use the webchat option on the NHS Inform website.
Monifieth Medical Practice
The Health Centre
More about our location and how to reach us.