Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We are available to deal with all non-covid conditions during working hours.
We are still restricting access to the practice:
- All appointments must be made by telephone initially
- A doctor or advanced nurse practitioner will call you back and speak to you
- We are not accepting any walk-in appointment requests
- If you have called us and been asked to attend the practice by a doctor or nurse, ring the bell on the wall to the right of the front door and a member of the team will assist you
Between the hours of 11am - 12 noon AND 5pm - 6pm you can come to the surgery for the following:
- Prescription collections
- To hand in new patient registration forms
- Hearing aid battery collections
- To hand in hearing aid batteries
- To hand in samples (please DO NOT put samples into the practice letterbox)
All other enquiries should be directed to us by telephone within working hours.
DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE SIGNS AND/OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID
COVID information and advice is available on NHS Inform at https://www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus.
If you need medical help, please contact NHS24 on 111. Only phone 111 if:
- your symptoms worsen during home isolation, especially if you're in a high or extremely high-risk group
- breathlessness develops or worsens, particularly if you're in a high or extremely high-risk group
- your symptoms haven't improved in 10 days
If you have a medical emergency, phone 999 and tell them you have coronavirus symptoms.
You don't need a sickness certificate (called a "Statement of Fitness for Work" or "fit note") from your GP if you are in self isolation. Self isolation notes can be obtained from: